CAMB sources: for number counts, lensing and dark-age 21cm power spectra
plus thermal history, perturbed recombination, CMB cross-correlations
New: CAMB sources is now integrated with CAMB and functions available from python. See the main CAMB page for download etc, and python examples in the sample notebook.
The paper for the counts calculation is arXiv:1105.5292, and the main reference for the 21cm results is astro-ph/0702600 (BibTex).
- Dark age 21cm angular power spectra and transfer functions
- Angular power spectra for low-redshift source number counts (including redshift distortions and lensing)
- Lensing convergence power spectra from given window function (default: Gaussian)
- Use HALOFIT for non-linear corrections
- Various enhancements from CAMB for calculating high-l lensing potential and power spectra
- All cross-correlation power spectra (sources with themselves and with CMB)
- Full calculation and Limber approximation
- Baryon sound speed computed using evolved matter temperature perturbation
(hence transfer function more accurate than CAMB or CMBFAST on very small scales)
- Use third-order perturbation theory to calculate non-linear CDM power (and estimate 21cm) at high redshift (use second_PT instead of Halofit)
- Sharp frequency windows for 21cm (via get_transfer=T)
- Calculation of perturbed recombination for accurate gas temperature perturbations and small scale baryons
- Inclusion of self-absorption terms, baryon velocity divergence during perturbed recombination
- Improved treatment of count power spectra, including potential terms; .ini options to calculate various parts separately; separate function for physical background source distribution
- (Apr 11) efficient lensing convergence power spectra to small scales. Output of full cross-covariance matrix, including polarization, CMB lensing and any sources. Full openmp parallelization. Added Matlab plotting/reading scripts.
- NEW: (Nov 13) Improved handling of Limber approximation, including for full cross-correlations and magnification bias. Updates to match latest CAMB version as closely as possible, including updated Halofit from arXiv:1208.2701 (significant increase in small-scale non-linear power) and CMB accuracy changes.