by Antony Lewis and Anthony Challinor
- Support for closed, open and flat models
- Scalar, vector and tensor modes including polarization
- Output Cl, matter transfer functions, matter power spectrum and σ8
- Fast computation to ~0.3-0.1% accuracy, with controllable accuracy level
- Relatively structured and easily extendable Fortran 90 code
- Efficient support for massive neutrinos
- Absolute computations from correctly normalized initial power spectra
- Computation of lensed CMB power spectra and lensing potential power spectrum
- Internally parallelized for fast execution on multi-processor machines
- Use CAMB with CosmoMC for Monte-Carlo parameter estimation
- Constant equation of state quintessence (or variable PPF)
- Support for general correlated adiabatic/isocurvature initial conditions
- Accurate full-sky calculation of lensed power spectra (astro-ph/0502425)
- Integrated interface to HALOFIT for non-linear fitting
- support for arbitrary neutrino mass splittings
- For 21cm, lensing and number count power spectra see this extension
- For perturbed recombination and effect on small-scale baryons see this extension
- NEW: Calculation of local primordial and CMB lensing bispectra
- NEW: Faster higher accuracy calculations
Download the Fortran 90 source code.
See the ReadMe file for documentation, CosmoCoffee for support, and the BibTex file for references.
There is also an online interface running on LAMBDA.
This code is based on CMBFAST by U. Seljak & M. Zaldarriaga.